[CWN-Summit] Re: Possible write in campaign for next year

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Nov 17 14:45:33 CST 2004

I think original letters would have more impact - mass produced emails
are filtered at this stage, and don't have much impact. If the issue
isn't particularly urgent letters are probably best (telephone calls
working better in urgent situations, for obvious reasons). In this
situation, if we see an action as particularly easy, it will be viewed
similarly by those on the receiving end, and so will be awarded little
value or attention. Mass produced emails also risk being construed as
an astroturf action.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ó Baoill