[CWN-Summit] Kennedy School paper re: Philly/PA

Michael Oh oh at techsuperpowers.com
Mon Nov 29 17:51:21 CST 2004

Hello all,

One of my cohorts in our new BostonWAG.org organization goes to the
Kennedy School of Public Policy at Harvard and is working on a paper
regarding conflicting government policies around WiFi.  He'd like to
interview someone involved with the Philly project (presumably at the
city gov't level) and/or at the state legislature level.

Does anyone have a contact for him?  If so, please email him directly
at:

patrick_mccormick at ksg05.harvard.edu

He used to be CIO of Somerville, a pretty big suburb of Boston.

Thanks,
Mike

-------
Tech Superpowers, Inc. - "Technology for Genius®"
252 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116

[Phone]   (617) 267-9716   [Email]     oh at techsuperpowers.com
[Fax]     (617) 267-8927   [Email 911] pageoh at techsuperpowers.com
[Pager]   (888) 377-9591   [Web]       http://www.techsuperpowers.com

[PSST!] Get our monthly e-mail newsletter -
http://www.techsuperpowers.com/TQ