[CWN-Summit] What's happening in Washington with spectrum policy

paul at cnt.org paul at cnt.org
Fri Sep 3 12:44:40 CDT 2004

Hi,

Being inspired by the great discussions on spectrum policy at the Summit
and by Harold's call for "5 minutes" the other day, I thought it would be
a good idea to have a clearinghouse of sorts of the latest information on
what's going on in DC at the FCC and on Capitol Hill with respect to
spectrum policy and specifically how it will impact CWN. A one-stop-shop
for CWNers to catch up or update the rest of us.

To that end, I thought this task would be best suited on the Web with a
wiki, and I've kickstarted a page (with a bit of information about the FCC
proceeding 04-151 mentioned on the list prior) here:

http://wcn.cnt.org/wiki/WhatsHappeningInWashington

If you're making comments to the FCC, or you're privvy to the policy world
and have something to report from Congress, feel free to use this page to
post your thoughts and observations on specific developments.

-Paul