[CWN-Summit] Tool for Filing FCC Comments on Unlicensed

Ben Scott bscott at freepress.net
Wed Sep 22 14:10:28 CDT 2004

Folks-

As promised, with the help of Media Access Project, we have posted online
short summaries of the FCC proceedings on unlicensed spectrum and wireless
networking.

http://freepress.net/wifi/  (scroll down to the bottom section of the page)

If you click on the link for any of these proceedings, you will be directed
to a tool that automatically files your comment at the FCC in the
appropriate docket.  At the bottom of the filing tool, you will find a link
in small print to the FCC page that describes in detail the nature of each
specific docket, complete with the text of the Notices of Proposed Rule
Makings.

It's fast and easy.  Feedback welcome.

Please take a few minutes and file comments.

We will post to this list any time a new proceeding is opens to keep
everyone up to date.

Best,

Ben.

Ben Scott