[CWN-Summit] Muni Wireless Networking Costs...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 7 16:13:50 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I've just finished up a pretty in-depth
piece on community wireless networking costs -- including a spreadsheet
tool that anyone can use to estimate their own network's costs.  I'd
like to get this information out far-and-wide -- it's the lead story on
my blog:

www.saschameinrath.com

Let me know if you have any questions, notice any discrepancies, have
suggestions, etc.  I think this should prove extremely useful for folks
trying to figure out the _true costs_ of these networks.

Keep me posted,

--Sascha