[CWN-Summit] [CUWiN Press Release] CUWiN in the News... and other June 2005 Updates.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jun 7 15:24:00 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

CUWiN development continues to move apace.  Our development group has
been extremely busy fixing problem reports and we hope to have a new
release in the near future.

Along with last month's  Democracy Now story on CUWiN -- available
online here:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/13/1437255&mode=thread&tid=25

Government Technology Magazine has a supplemental story on CUWiN in
their current (June) issue on our work:

http://www.govtech.net/magazine/sup_story.php?id=94182&magid=17&issue=6:2005

As the software has become increasingly stable, a growing number of
organizations, businesses, and municipalities have shown interest in
CUWiN.  We are trying our best to keep up with the myriad inquiries
we've been receiving, but are also hoping that CUWiN supporters and
users can increasingly be a resource for each other.

To this end, we've recently implemented a major overhaul to the
www.cuwireless.net website which, among other things, allows registered
users to take part in our online forums.  This is a great resource for
getting answers to your questions, reading up on what other folks are
working on, connecting with like-minded people, etc.  Feel free to take
a look, register, and get involved!

--Sascha