[CWN-Summit] Allied Media Conference: June 17-19

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 18 14:59:38 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

The AMC is coming -- it is arguably the best place to meet media activists
from across the county.  I would love to see a strong Community Wireless
Networking contingent at the event.  More info below.

Hope to see you there,

--Sascha

*** PLEASE FORWARD ***

Allied Media Conference
Bowling Green, Ohio
June 17-19
www.alliedmediaconference.com

The AMC is the largest gathering of grassroots media makers from all
across the country. The conference features hands-on workshops, group
discussions, film screenings, artist presentations, a large exhibition
hall to share our work, and a whole day for educators to learn how to use
independent media in the classroom. It will be a great chance for
community wireless activists to interact with people working on magazines,
radio stations, Indymedia centers, and more. The conference is also a lot
of fun. Check out the website for more information and to propose session
topics.

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst