[CWN-Summit] Get ready for the influx!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 4 11:48:11 CDT 2006

Hi all,

We're building momentum coming out of the 2006 National Summit for Community
Wireless Networks and I wanted to give everyone a heads up that we'll be
populating this e-mail list with a whole new crew of additional Community
Wireless Networking enthusiasts.

If you missed the Summit, we're getting documentation up online as soon as it
becomes available and as quickly as we can.  You should expect a fairly large
burst of e-mail activity once the list additions are made.  As always, I'd
recommend availing yourself to the digest mode if you start getting swamped
since there's a lot of great info and coordinating activities that'll be put out
on this list, and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

In solidarity,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President