[CWN-Summit] Blogging coordination

Harold Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Mon Apr 10 12:17:33 CDT 2006

I am a blog writer.  My blog, Tales of the Sausage Factory deals with
Spectrum policy, munibroadband, media ownership, and anything else I
find interesting (usually with an FCC or progressive/democracy focus).

Because I am one of several bloggers on a shared site, I prefer to
drive people to the main url, which is http://www.wetmachine.com.
You can reach Tales of the Sausage Factory directly via:
http://www.wetmachine.com/totsf/

I have now put up a reconstruction of my remarks at the final plenary
session at the Second National Summit.  It is based on my notes (i
never used prepared remarks), and does not capture the incredible
energy that I felt at the end of the conference.  This comes out way
too wordy.  Still, folks may find it interesting and useful.
http://www.wetmachine.com/item/481

It was wonderful being at the Second National Summit and my applause
to everyone who made it possible.  I look forward to working with all of you.

Harold