[CWN-Summit] SavetheInternet.com -- sneak peek:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 21 08:45:13 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

FYI:

Here’s a first peak at the savetheinternet.com Web site due to launch Monday.

Here are some of the Web site’s features:

     * Statement of Principles:
        http://www.savetheinternet.com/=principles

     * The SavetheInternet.com Blog: http://www.savetheinternet.com/blog/
       Featuring regular updates and commentary on the state of the
       campaign. The blog is also a tool for feedback and discussion from
       activists and organizers.

     * The Coalition Profile: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=coalition
       Keeping tabs on our growing numbers

     * F.A.Q.: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=faq
       Untangling often complex issues of network neutrality

     * Press: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=press
       Gallery of Coalition press releases and coverage

     * Action: http://action.freepress.net/campaign/savethenet
       Petition to Congress

     * Map: http://www.savetheinternet.com/=map
       An interactive guide to tracking House Commerce Committee votes
       and calling Representatives.

     * Coalition Sign Up: *Tell other organizations to join the
       Coalition at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=675152044966

At the moment we’re more than 40 organizations. We expect this number to
increase in size and scope before we officially “launch” the Coalition
during a Monday press event.

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President