Inveneo (was Re: [CWN-Summit] Invenio)

Steve Okay armadilo at inveneo.org
Wed May 24 13:32:57 CDT 2006

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:08:00 -0500
> From: "Dave A. Chakrabarti" <dave at ctcnetchicago.org>
> Subject: [CWN-Summit] Invenio
> To: cwn-summit at lists.cuwireless.net
>
> http://www.inveneo.org/
>
> I'm wondering if anyone on this list is familiar with Invenio?

Hi Dave,
Steve Okay here. I'm Inveneo's Chief Geek, so I'm pretty familiar
with the systems we're fielding.
I worked closely with Mark Summer, our CEO, on the design of the
prototype for our Communications System.
  I'm going to put you in touch with  Mark and Michael Meisel who's
also been working heavily on the production version of the system.
I've shifted away from the day-to-day systems stuff and am now more
involved with the training and R&D/special projects end of things.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have and
I'll get you in touch with the people in our organization who can best
answer them.

Best,
------Steve