[CWN-Summit] Reminder: Community Wireless Roundtable 11/6 10AM EST Skype

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Sun Nov 5 23:04:29 CST 2006

Hi All.

Thanks for all of you who expressed interest in tomorrow's Community
Wireless Roundtable on 11/6 at 10AM EST.  Below is the agenda and a
list of participants.

If you would like to participate but have not yet contacted me,
please send me your Skype id as soon as possible.  Thanks!

We look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Best,
Laura

Agenda
WSFII/AirJaldi Summary
CUWiN Summit Overview
COMMONS Project Announcement
FCC Logan Airport Ruling Overview
Community Wireless Survey & Interviews
Updates from Community Wireless Groups Worldwide

Participant List
Benoit Gregoire, Ile Sans Fils
Dan Adelman, Director of New Media, KDHX FM 88.1 / KDHX TV 21+2
Dana Spiegel, NYCwireless
Ermanno Pietrosemoli
Gabe Sawhney, Toronto Wireless
Gregers Petersen, Denmark
John Kibuuka, FADECO IT team
Joseph Sekiku, FADECO
Joy Tang, OneVillage
Laura Forlano, NYCwireless
Malcolm Matson, OPLAN
Matthew Asham, British Columbia Wireless Network Society
Michael Maranda, CTCNet Chicago
Michael Mee, SoCalFreenet
Mike Lenczner, Ile Sans Fils
Sascha Meinrath, CUWIN
Thubten Samdup (Sam), Tibetan living in Montreal Canada
Vickram Crishna