[CWN-Summit] December Community Wireless Roundtable Monday 12/4 10AM EST (3PM GMT)

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Thu Nov 30 15:09:47 CST 2006

Hi All.

Earlier this month, we held the first Community Wireless Roundtable.
It was a great conversation, and we plan to convene again on Monday,
December 4 at 10AM EST (3PM GMT).  I hope that community wireless
leaders worldwide can join the call.

Please RSVP to me by Sunday night with your Skype id if you plan to
participate.  Also, if you have things to add to the agenda for the
call, please let me know.  Thanks, we are looking forward to the
discussion.

Best,
Laura

Laura Forlano
Ph.D. Candidate, Communications, Columbia University
Board Member, NYCwireless
(212) 477-9542 (h) (646) 245-5388 (c)