[CWN-Summit] Re: WiFi Hotspot Survey

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Wed Oct 4 12:30:38 CDT 2006

Stel,

Thanks for your interest in the survey.  The survey is primarily
intended for community wireless organizations offering free, public
hotspots.  But, I am willing to consider the possibility of running a
survey for small for-profit companies on a case by case basis.  Call
or e-mail me directly at wirelessinternetsurvey AT yahoo DOT com with
details about the wireless network that you are running, location and
users to discuss this.  Thanks!

Best,
Laura

Laura Forlano
Ph.D. Candidate, Communications, Columbia University
Board Member, NYCwireless
(212) 477-9542 (h) (646) 245-5388 (c)