[CWN-Summit] Scenes of Happy Wireless Users/Deployers?

Xavier Leonard X.L at headsonfire.org
Sun Oct 15 22:34:15 CDT 2006

I'm trying to put together a video that shows people enjoying the
befits of community (or municipal) wireless.  If you have any
pictures or video that you can submit for that, please let me know.
I will certainly share the finished product and hope that it will be
something that can be used in all of our outreach/education efforts.
Xavier Leonard
Heads On Fire
San Diego, CA
ph.:619.232.9573 fx.:619.544.0993
X.L at headsonfire.org  http://www.headsonfire.org
"Fulfilling the promise of technology through community centered
collaborations."