[CWN-Summit] MuniWireless Conference $99 registration offer.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Oct 17 11:01:27 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've been talking with MuniWireless Conference organizers (check out
www.mw06mn.com) and they've agreed to allow community activists and municipal
representatives to register for the entire conference for $99.  This is a _huge_
discount and includes Digital Inclusion Day (this Sunday) as well as the
Workshop Day (next Monday) and the Conference (next Monday-Wednesday).  If you'd
like to attend, please let me know and I'll get you the registration code -- I'd
love to see more activist and organizers at the event.

Let me know and pass this along to interested folks,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Executive Director  *  Principal          *  President