[CWN-Summit] January Community Wireless Roundtable Today Monday 1/8 at 11AM EST (4PM GMT)

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Mon Jan 8 08:27:33 CST 2007

Hi All.

Hope you had a happy New Year!

The January Community Wireless Roundtable will be today, Monday 1/8
at 11AM EST (4PM GMT).  Please note that this is one hour later than
originally planned in order to accommodate the West Coast.  Apologies
for the short notice.

We have decided to move to Gizmo (http://www.gizmoproject.com/) for
the call in order to improve the quality and accessibility for
international participants.  We tested the application last month in
San Diego and believe that it will be a much better experience for
everyone.

Here are the details of the conference call:

Through Gizmo:
Dial "CONFERENCE" (without the quotes)
Using the numeric keypad (bottom left corner icon of Gizmo window),
enter the Room Number: 5355292

Through a land line phone:
In the US, call 1-712-432-4015
Enter the Room Number: 5355292

If you have specific agenda items that you would like to discuss,
please send them to me by 10AM EST (3PM GMT) tomorrow.

Again, apologies for the late notice, and I hope that many of you
will be able to participate!  We look forward to hearing your plans
for community wireless in 2007 and sharing some of the projects that
NYCwireless will be working on.

Best,
Laura

Laura Forlano
Ph.D. Candidate, Communications, Columbia University
Board Member, NYCwireless
(212) 477-9542 (h) (646) 245-5388 (c)