[CWN-Summit] Some new photos and a video clip

Nemanja Topovic top at bgwireless.net
Wed Jun 6 17:08:32 CDT 2007

Hi guys,

I have added some movie clip from BGWireless barbecue in Titel, this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejMbCUgkB8 . This is the only one that I
have found ... but I know there are many good clips from there and I will
try to find those and upload them. I want to announce that we are going to
make some new funny clip for you guys ... (especially for guys from ile
sans fil ;) ). I also have added some photos of installation of one of our
links... of course if you are interested in that.

Cya'h,
--
Nemanja Topovic

BGWireless Community Network