[CWN-Summit] March Community Wireless Roundtable -- Monday March 5 11AM EST (4PM GMT)

Laura Forlano laura at nycwireless.net
Sat Mar 3 18:57:12 CST 2007

Hi All.

This is a reminder that the March Community Wireless Roundtable
discussion is Monday at 11AM EST (4PM GMT).  We will discuss ways
that we can be involved in the International Community Wireless
Summit in May.  Please send me additional genda items by tomorrow
night.  See the call in details below.

Thanks, and I look forward to talking to you then.

Best,
Laura

Laura Forlano
Ph.D. Candidate, Communications, Columbia University
Board Member, NYCwireless
(212) 477-9542 (h) (646) 245-5388 (c)

Here are the details of the conference call:

Through Gizmo:
Dial "CONFERENCE" (without the quotes)
Using the numeric keypad (bottom left corner icon of Gizmo window),
enter the Room Number: 5355292

Through a land line phone:
In the US, call 1-712-432-4015
Enter the Room Number: 5355292