[CWN-Summit] your photos, notes and other documentation!

Faith Swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:08:26 CDT 2007

hi all,

in the next week or so, we're going to be putting up documentation from
the summit.  this will include the notes that were taken and links to
people's photo galleries.

if you have a photo gallery that you would like us to include in the
documentation, or if you are one of the people who took notes (you know
who you are), please let me know sometime in the next week so we can be
sure that you are included.

thank you all for being so wonderful and for those of you who couldn't
make it, you were missed.

best,

faith