[CWN-Summit] Some photos from the summit

Faith Swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:00:39 CDT 2007

hey nemanja,

i've been adding people's powerpoint presentations to the summit
website, and i remember that you had a very nice powerpoint for your
presentation in the europe panel.  could you send it to me so that i can
add it to aaron and ramon's on that panel?

also, send cecille or myself your address.  we want to send you guys
some stuff.

hope you are well,

faith