[CWN-Summit] care package for Mike Peralta re: SD wildfires

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat Oct 27 19:57:52 CDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 04:54:48PM -0500, Christian Sandvig wrote:
> Dear summit friends,
>
> I have just returned from San Diego and I'm sorry to report that Mike
> Peralta has lost his home in the San Diego wildfires.  Mike is the network
> engineer of the Tribal Digital Village, a networking project serving rural
> San Diego Indian reservations that I think many of you are already familiar
> with.  He has been a regular attendee at the wireless summits.  I am putting
> together a care package to mail to him to show that his friends and
> colleagues in wireless networking are thinking about him.  If you would like
> to contribute to the care package, please email me.

Christian,

That's awful about Michael's house.  I am glad he is safe.  I would
like to contribute to his care package.  I suppose he needs just
about *everything* right now.  I do not know where to begin.  Is there
something sorely missing?  If nothing else, I can contribute some money
for the package.

Dave

dyoung at ojctech.com      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24