[CWN-Summit] Community Wireless WiFi Signal Sharing Survey.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at cuwin.net
Thu Dec 11 08:56:21 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

My friend and colleague, Gwen Shaffer, is finishing up her PhD focusing on "the
role wireless signal sharing, or mesh networking, can play in efforts to shrink
the digital divide...from the perspectives of multiple stakeholders including
regulatory agencies, telecommunication companies, and community wireless
networks."  I want to help ensure that the community wireless movement is well
represented in the survey.  Please take 10 minutes to fill it out -- just point
your browsers to:

http://templeuniversit.wirelesscommunities.sgizmo.com

I'll be filling it out right after I hit send -- please take a few minutes right
now to do likewise.

Thanks,

--Sascha