[CWN-Summit] Need some help

Stephen Ronan listsubs0506 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 21:15:18 CST 2008

Harold,

There's a nice little map tool here that aims to shows the exclusion zones (I
don't know if it's 100% accurate):

http://zing.naviciti.com/

Use the "show radius" link above the map. Hover over a site and you'll
find some contact info.

There's some background about that project here:

http://tinyurl.com/5a5ksp*

   -Stephen Ronan