[CWN-Summit] Temporary Internet network for Rothbury, Michigan

Kari Gray kehgray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:42:51 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am working at a music festival in Rothbury, Michigan (closest metro
area is Grand Rapids)at the end of June/ beginning of July. Last
night, I learned that there will not be any Internet access at the
event because it is on remote farmland. I am seeking contacts in the
Grand Rapids area who may be willing to set up a temporary network at
the event.

I am not one of the organizers, so I can't promise that it will
happen, but I am eager to find out if it is possible.

Thanks!
Kari

--
Kari Gray