[CWN-Summit] Panel Proposal!

Nemanja Topovic top at bgwireless.net
Sun Mar 30 17:27:43 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I've proposed a session for the summit! The title is "Social Implications
of Community Wireless Networks in Serbia and Eastern Europe" and it's
about the influence of CWN's on a community and how do CWN's rise the
technical and general knowledge level of people. How do they implicate on
rising community level over digital communication? I hope that you'll find
this topic interesting.

I've tried to get some sponsorship for participating at the summit but
there is a lack of interest in financing these kind of things in Serbia,
so I would like to apply for International Summit for CWN 2008's travel
stipend.

If you have any additional questions about the session, or have any
suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you all at the summit.

Kindest regards,
--