[CWN-Summit] Really useful for the upcoming administration

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Nov 12 16:55:15 CST 2008

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Weinberg <president at personaltelco.net> writes:

Harold> It would be really useful for us in the US if we could collect
Harold> a list of all community wireless projects and provide some
Harold> info about the good work they are doing.  Of course, it won't
Harold> be comprehensive.  But if we can show there is a real movement
Harold> going on, and all the good things it does, we can push for
Harold> things like funding and favorable spectrum policies.

Michael> I think that's a great idea, Harold. Are you thinking that
Michael> each group should submit details to a single compiler, or
Michael> something along the lines of a wiki where we would post our
Michael> details and updates on our efforts?

Kari> Wiki!

Kari> Then we can add groups who may not add themselves.

I am sure a lot of this is old information and may well be
considerably out of date, and indeed there may well be better starting
points, but for what it's worth:

  http://wiki.personaltelco.net/WirelessCommunities

--
Russell Senior, Secretary