[CWN-Summit] Urgent Alert on White Spaces

Harold Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Thu Oct 23 17:02:34 CDT 2008

This from Wally Bowen out at MAIN.  Please spread far and wide.  More
importantly: please take action!

If you are in the U.S., call you Senators and Representative!  Ask
your subscribers (if applicable) to make calls.  The broadcasters are
making an incredible last-minute push here.  If they can get a delay
on this vote, they have an excellent chance of derailing the entire process.

It all comes down to the next two weeks.  If we can get this to an
FCC meeting for a vote on November 4, we believe we have the
votes.  But it is getting to that Nov. 4 vote that is the tricky part.

Harold