[CWN-Summit] 2008-3 Needs Your Support!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at cuwin.net
Sat Aug 22 10:21:21 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Just to reiterate Josh's plea -- we've been working on this proposal since 2005
and it may all come down to the next few weeks.  An e-mail in support of
Proposal 2008-3 sent to arin-ppml at arin.net can help make this a reality.  It'll
only take a few minutes to voice your support for the allocation of IPv6 space
to community networks.

Please take a moment to draft a quick e-mail.

Thanks,

--Sascha

P.S.  IS4CWN 2010 is coming soon -- stay tuned!