[CWN-Summit] IS4CWN starting this afternoon!

faith swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 04:35:12 CDT 2010

Good Morning,

While I'll save the official welcome for our Vienna hosts Funkfeuer, I hope
you have arrived and settled for the opening plenary this evening at 15:00.
Registration begins today at 12:00, though for those unable to make it can
register tomorrow morning at 9:00.

To get to our venue <http://wirelesssummit.org/content/venue>, Tech Gate,
take the U1 to Kaisermuelen/VIC and the entrance is roughly 250m to the NNW.

Still deciding which panels you'd like to attend? Visit the Summit schedule
on our website athttp://wirelesssummit.org/calendar/2010-08-12. Click on the
panels to read a full description and find out who will be presenting.

If you have questions, please contact me by email at
faith at wirelesssummmit.org or phone at +43 0650 721 3865 69.

Looking forward to seeing you later today,