[CWN-Summit] Seeking one of the CWN conference attendees

Ben West westbywest at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:34:25 CDT 2010

Hi All,

My apologies for an off-topic email to this list.

I'm trying to get in touch with a young gentleman from Graz, whose name
unfortunately I can't remember. He had curly hair, slender, possibly wearing
a plaid shirt.

Many of the conference attendees went to a pub after the last keynote
speech, and he and I shared a taxi ride back.  I rode to Schwedenplatz, and
he rode onto VIC.

I believe that my wallet fell out of my jacket pocket when getting out of
the taxi, and I am curious if this gentleman from Graz happened to notice
this and retrieve the wallet.

Thanks.

--
Ben West