[CWN-Summit] Videos of the summit

Matthias Šubik wirelesssummit.org at matthias.subik.de
Sun Aug 15 10:37:23 CDT 2010

Hi,
thanks for allowing me to the mailing list, here is my first post,
and here is the URL to the Videos I recorded during the summit.

Unfortunately there was a problem with the recording from friday evening on.
So if you made any recordings yourself, audio/video or just pictures, I would love to put them up with all the others.

Get the videos already there at
http://subik.at/?p=96

If you need assistance with the embed code for your blog or website, please let me know.
A download URL is on the video page as well.

let me know what you think about the videos.

Matthias