[CWN-Summit] Seeking one of the CWN conference attendees

Brough Turner broughturner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:39:55 CDT 2010

Ben,

I found the conference attendee list very frustrating so I made my own.
 It's only slightly more complete than the conference version but it's all
on one page and easy to read:

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t3_VVNDjXAsC8izsp1noSgQ&authkey=CJWy4-YK#gid=0

>From that, I would say the person you want is one of these two:
Peter Gantner Funkfeuer Graz  funkfeuer at nephros.org attendee