[CWN-Summit] Community networks & CouchSurfing

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Dec 9 17:40:56 CST 2010

Hi!

What do you think about this idea: we could start a group for community
networks members on CouchSurfing. So that when traveling abroad it would
be easier to find a fellow community networks enthusiast and while
surfing a couch also learn more about his/her community, approaches,
technology and such. Even if somebody cannot offer a couch it would be
great to know who is in the town you are traveling through and who to
contact. I would like to learn more about other communities and joining
this with traveling seems a great combination.

Mitar