[CWN-Summit] ISCWN 2010 Notes

Raffael Kemenczy contact at kemenczy.at
Thu Dec 16 11:14:16 CST 2010

Hello everyone,

As I have written extensive notes during the CWN-Summit 2010 in Vienna, I'd
like to share them with you. They include much of the information I gathered
during the Summit, sorted by events. The notes can be downloaded from

http://www.kemenczy.at/files/ISCWN%202010%20Notes.pdf

Furthermore, I developed 'A Vision of a Distributed Network' based on a
simple idea I had in conjunction with a lot of information I gathered from
people involved with topics surrounding CWNs. The concept collects methods
and ideas about how a network could be built which does not rely on central
authorities to function and would therefore not be prone to issues of
information/hardware ownership and network neutrality as faced today. While
the establishment of such a network might not be an easy task, the required
technologies are already existing or emerging. I am currently looking for
people interested in the further development and realisation of the concept.
If you would like to know more about this project, please visit the link
below or contact me directly for the full concept paper or further
information.

http://kemenczy.at/index.php/starfish

Kind regards,

Raffael Kéménczy