[CWN-Summit] Re your vision of a distributed system

Brough Turner broughturner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:08:33 CST 2010

Thanks Raffael!

Regarding your vision of a distributed system, you might be interested in
the "Unmanaged Internet Architecture":  http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/uia/ and
in Brian Ford's PhD thesis:
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/ford-phd-thesis.pdf

Although their primary focus is above the hardware layer, that focus seems
important given the recent problems that centralized DNS authorities have
caused at WikiLeaks.

Thanks,
Brough

Mobile: +1 617 285-0433   Skype: brough