[CWN-Summit] Summit schedule, travel and discussion forum

faith swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 07:30:18 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Now that the call for proposals has closed, we are putting together the
schedule - look for that in coming weeks on www.wirelesssummit.org.  For
those of you waiting to hear about travel stipends, we will be in touch with
you soon as well.

To get the most from your travel stipend, I'd like to strongly encourage you
to book your airfare early and explore ways to save on lodging.  The
community section of the website has a forum where participants can post for
ride shares and room shares, and there are discounted rates at various local
hotels that we have negotiated.

If by some circumstance, you missed the deadline for the call for proposals,
please email me and let me know your topic and we will try to work it into
the schedule.

See you in August,

Faith

believed to be clean.