[CWN-Summit] that was a fun blog post to write

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Fri Jun 18 13:02:49 CDT 2010

hi faith, sascha, bogdan, ben and others,

   that was a fun and easy blog post to write for PCWorld.  when others
blaze the trail, it's ever so easy to follow where they lead.

     and i'm so thrilled that wasabinet is installing ubuntu on
refurbished computers, too. i didn't notice that at first, but ubuntu
is definitely a big part of my life (as are refurbished computers --
http://redecoratingtipsfor.blogspot.com)

      my friend henry david thoreau suggested i format my macbook with
ubuntu and i've been having a grand time on my macbook ever since i
followed his suggestion.

           phil

a small favor to ask from others on this list. i work at a public library
and drink information by the gallon rather than by the cup. twitter limits
me to 2,000 followers until i have 2,000 followers of my own.  i currently
have 1,300 followers and need to boost that up past 2,000.

   if you have a twitter account, thanks for following me at
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro    i usually tweet no more than 20 or
30 tweets per week -- and try to have a high signal to noise ratio.

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html