[CWN-Summit] Lightning talks at the Summit - highlight your network!

Faith Swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:26:05 CDT 2010

  Hi everyone,

This year we are going to have a morning session of lightning talks in
which folks will present their network.  This will occur on the morning
of Friday, August 13th.  If you would like to present, please send me an
email ASAP.  One person per network only - these are supposed to be
quick overviews and so we will not have time for in depth presentations.

Also, just a reminder - please register!

See you soon,

Faith

believed to be clean.