[CWN-Summit] Open Networks Interoperability wiki domain name

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Apr 26 17:45:11 CDT 2011

Hi!

Open Networks Interoperability wiki is growing and many communities are
joining in the common effort of bringing technology solutions and
experience together on one place.

http://interop.wlan-si.net/

For this goal we started thinking of getting and independent domain name
(not linked to the wireless network I am personally from). So I have a
question: does anybody have a good domain name lying around which could
be used for this effort? Maybe you have some domain parked and are not
using it (anymore) or something? And would give it for this fresh and
active effort?

Best regards

Mitar Milutinovic
wlan ljubljana/slovenia