[CWN-Summit] Call for book chapters about CWNs

Abdelnasser Abdelaal mesrnile at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 22:59:08 CST 2011

Dear community leaders and innovators,
We ( me and Sascha) are editing a scientific book about the social and economic effects of community wireless networks. Please consider contributing a chapter to this book or serving as a reviewer.  You can also help us by suggesting authors, reviewers, or scholars for the editorial board.
We appreciate it if circulate the initiation for your list of contacts.
You may find the call for proposals at:
http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?callforcontentid=536365d7-635b-4c56-9e14-1223f2d9ff3b
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Sascha if you need further information
Best regards,
--Nasser & Sascha