[IS4CWN] Add the "Social" bebefits ...

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Thu Nov 1 11:57:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

it makes me happy to see https://openwireless.org/reasons .

But I am missing all the good social reasons for the community itself.

At the social track of the summit we had many presentations and talks
about the very valuable work and profits for the people who get
_engaged_ . Especially in terms of education and social responsibility.

It woud be very nice if we could add those reasons to the list.

Could we make a common effort to get those online, too?

Also, many communites out there in te world could "sign" this. It would
help to make more visible how many people arround the globe are part of
this movement.

I would like to see all of them added to the list of supports which
could also lead us to an updated international memorandum of
understanding.

Warmly,

JuergeN