[IS4CWN] Unconference Session Announcement: Tomorrow 10:00 Room A3 103

Paul Fuxjaeger fuxjaeger at ftw.at
Sat Oct 6 15:55:26 UTC 2012

Hi all!

as Sasha mentioned, I'd like to use the opportunity to finish my talk
during an un-conference session tomorrow.

It's a short not-very-technical overview about those three aspects:
1) Reasons why Wi-Fi-flavoured technologies may will win over cellular
standards in the long term _also_ from a technical perspective.
2) Alleged plans of big telco to mass-exploit Wi-Fi technologies and
clog up ISM bands :(
3) How the community could use affordable software radio systems to
_vastly_ improve the efficiency of current meshing methods in high
interference scenarios.

The slides are already available here:
http://freiluft.theater.univie.ac.at/slideset.pdf

I would start around 10:00 and it takes about 20mins. In the same room
as today: A3 103. Please let me know if this clashes with other plans.

cheers
paul

http://twitter.com/fuxjaeger