[IS4CWN] unconference session today

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 08:24:18 UTC 2012

Greets all
:=_

posted on the board the following topic, which received a couple of +1
and a few people in the corridors  said they would like to participate

*"an open directory of all wireless community projects (and other things
that go with*
*like manuals, stories, knowledge integration etc)"*

This may be related to a short presentation I gave at the related
infoday event where leadro and fabrizio also talked, slides here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NO3A28OjmnJbRwXRqokEp17hDJdvi3tJgPv3fKKEFlo/edit
(leandro, you should be able to open/download this now btw)

Since not sure exactly the location and timetable for todays schedule are
being organised, and I am on my way there (staying the other side of town)
please note I ll arrive around noon, and intend to hold an open/rolling
session
from about noon to lunch, and if necessry extend an hour after lunch to
wrap up contributions ideas

PDM