[IS4CWN] Android adhoc support

Christian Huldt christian at solvare.se
Tue Oct 9 07:59:53 UTC 2012

First, Thanks for a great summit, it was very inspiring!

Second, is there any news of bug82.org? I was talking to some people about and forgot to check it first...

Then I read this, it is just the new Google employee working a little bit faster and thereby getting little bit further than before, or is it really happening?
Or perhaps just for wifi-only devices?