[IS4CWN] platforms

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon Oct 15 13:12:29 UTC 2012

Hi!

> a)expand/build on the old resources, this is only possible if the
> respective platforms support the newly required features or not,

Which are those required features?

> and if the new community members that come on board have full
> control/admin rights of the existing platforms (at the moment I do
> not see the option to become an admin)

If anybody wants a tedious work of administrating those resources, feel
free to volunteer. In general, I think the main question is if anybody
can have full editing control over the content (and not administrative).

But, interop wiki was on purpose deployed in a dedicated virtual system,
so it is possible even for root permissions to be given. If anybody
would like to take over maintenance and administration of the system
itself. (But I think the more important issue is content: who will
write/contribute content. If you have spare time, do rather this.
Describe your community, write resources for others ...)

Mitar