[CWN-Summit] recommendations for mobile phone tubes in Barcelona?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Sep 4 10:10:43 UTC 2012

Hi folks!

Having booked my plane and housing, I am in the midst of researching
the other 'essential'... 'good deals' on short-term GSM/data service
for the week I'll be in Barcelona.

I was in France and Switzerland over the summer and managed to get a
local SIM card with a reasonable quota of data (2GB) for not too
egregious a price (9 euros in France from Orange, I don't recall what
the swisscom price was).  Are there any recommendations for which way
to go in Spain?

Thanks!

--
Russell Senior, President