[CWN-Summit] Registration: why do it!

faith swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:23:33 UTC 2012

Dear IS4CWN participants past, present and future,

By now, I am certain that you are all aware that registration is going on
at http://www.wirelesssummit.org/content/summit-registration.

You may find yourself asking, "What does my registration get me?"

Well, I'll tell you.

Your registration includes breakfast, lunch and a mid-afternoon coffee
break with local delicacies on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It also will
include some amount of food and drink at social events on Thursday, Friday
and Saturday. I could also list the obvious programmatic benefits of your
attendance, like free wireless for the whole event, the opportunity to meet
the developers and leaders of many of the movement's flagship networks and
organizations and to share expertise in order to move things forward.

I hope you will register today. I would love to see 50 new people by
tomorrow morning!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you next month,

Faith

Logistics Director
International Summit for Community Wireless Networks
Barcelona 2012