[CWN-Summit] This year at IS4CWN

faith swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:02:54 UTC 2012

We are featuring technologists and entrepreneurs from the developing world
discussing the deployment of wireless networks in rural areas to aid
disaster relief.

We have Sascha Meinrath and Aaron Kaplan reflecting on the many years
they've spent building and advocating for wireless networking and sharing
the things they would do differently if they could do it all over again.

We have several European politicians who will discuss how the European
Union and the countries they represent can support the development of
networking technologies.

We are looking forward to gathering our friends in Barcelona, enjoying the
many cultural and culinary delights the city has to offer, and discussing
many more ways that we can work together in the future.

Please join me in registering for the Summit at
http://www.wirelesssummit.org/content/summit-registration. Early bird
registration ends this Friday.

See you next month in Barcelona,

Faith