[IS4CWN] KORUZA for organic growth of wireless optical networks - Chicago on 17th August

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Wed Aug 7 04:59:36 UTC 2013

Dear all,

a few weeks back I have presented here my project Koruza - a wireless optical communication system. I will be presenting a scientific paper on the topic in Chicago, IL on 17th August and I am running a crowd-funding campaign to get there as well as to continue the development, contribution would be greatly appreciated: koruza.net/FundDriveForAMCIS2013

Does any of you happen to be in Chicago and could offer me a couch to crash on for two nights? Ideas welcome, please respond off-list.

I will be presenting Koruza on IS4CWN in Berlin!

Kind regards,
Luka Mustafa - Musti
musti at wlan-si.net
wlan slovenija